Job Listings in Rock Valley
Clean & Shines:
- Team-Cleaning Specialist - Immediate part-time opening for energenic, detail-oriented person to help fulfill our customers' cleaning needs. Includes dusting, vacumming, mopping floors, cleaning kitchens and restrooms, etc.
- Must have great attitude.
- Must be 21 years old. Experience is preferred, but not required
- Hourly pay depends on experience.
How to apply: Call Sharon at 712.578.9510.
Jobs Posted: 2/10/2014
Rock Valley Tractor Parts:
- Shipping position - Full Time - 45 hours/week
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds or more
- General computer skills required
- Tractor parts experience a plus
Full time benefits include: 401k, profit sharing, Health care, PTO
How to apply: Inquire in person at 1004 10th Ave. Rock Valley, IA 51247 or call at 800-831-8543
Jobs Posted: 12/11/2013
- Nightshift Secondary Operations Tech (Press Brake Operator) - Full Time - A Hard-working team-player who enjoys working with their hands and operating machinery, to join the Bending Department at the Midwest's premier laser cutting job shop. We are looking for the right person to help Kooima Company meet an aggressive growth goal by meeting our customers' needs for bent parts. If this interests you, here are some of the things you would be doing to help us meet our goal:
- Providing our customers with the finest parts possible by operating press brakes - including routine maintenance.
- Fabricating high quality parts by setting up, loading, and producing bent parts.
- Bending a wide variety of customer parts in various sizes, shapes, and metal thicknesses.
- Inspecting parts to ensure that the finished parts meet our world class standards.
- Working with a high degree of efficiency, skill, and quality to help keep our customers' costs reasonable.
- Qualifications: Must pass "Light Industrial Skills Test". Must pass "Mechanical Aptitude Test". Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. repeatedly and we prefer candidates who have a history of stable long-term employment.
If you can accomplish the above, you've got what it takes. Realistically though, in order to hit the ground running, we prefer if you have at least some experience operating machinery or working with metal. You also need to be able to learn new things quickly so we can teach you how to run the machines and read blueprints. Previous experience operating press brakes would be nice, but we can train you if you don't have the experience.
Will train on dayshift (7:00 am-4:30 pm, Mon-Fri) for 4-6 weeks then switch to nightshift (6:30 pm-7:00 am Mon-Thurs).
How to apply: Must complete a job application online at www.kooimacompany.com and/or send a resume to the Human Resources Department at 2638 310th Street, PO Box 156, Rock Valley, IA 51247.
Jobs Posted: 11/11/2013
B&K Landscaping & Lawn Service:
- Landscape Foreman/Supervisor - Full Time
- Qualifications: Must be experienced in Landscape installation & supervision of landscape crew/s. Must be able to operate equipment (skidloader, dumptruck, truck/trailer, etc.). Must also have a valid driver's license.
- Landscape Installer - Full Time
- Qualifications: Must be experinced in any/all types of landscape work. Must be able to operate equipment (skidloader, dumptruck, truck/trailer, etc.). Must also have a valid driver's license.
Full Time Benefits include: Excellent wage/salary & benefits. PTO (Paid Time Off), paid Holidays, yearly bonus (inquire about health insurance benefits). Company provided apparel.
How to apply: In person at 163 Westview Drive, Rock Valley or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs Posted: 10/22/2013
- Assistant General Manager
- Evening Management Positions also available
Please inquire in store for details.
1513 14th St. Rock Valley
Jobs Posted: 9/3/2013
K&J Body Shop, Inc.:
- Auto Body Repair Technician - Full Time
- Qualifications: Must be experienced in Auto Body repair & refinishing.
- Detail & Clean-Up Help - Hours would be after school and Saturday mornings. Some job duties include clean customer vehicles when completed, clean shop floors, empty waste baskets, put parts away, and change booth filters.
Full Time Benefits include: Health Insurance, IRA - company match, PTO (Paid Time Off), Paid Holidays, Company provided shirts, Yearly Bonus
How to apply: In person at 1403 10th Street, Rock Valley or email email@example.com.
Jobs Posted: 3/4/2013
Hi-Way Chevrolet Buick:
- Full Time Automobile & Light Truck Technician -
- Qualifications: Experience Preferred
Full Benefits including health insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401K, & Competitive Wages
How to apply: In person at 1427 10th Street, Rock Valley, IA or call 712.476.5309.
Job Posted: 3/5/2013
Super 8 Motel:
- Front Desk Clerk - Basic Job Duties will include setting up breakfast for the guests, checking out the overnight guests, answering the telephone, and helping with laundry & housekeeping. Morning shift is from 6:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. 3-6 days per week.
How to apply: In person at 2111 10th Street, Rock Valley, IA or call 712.476.9388.
Job Posted: 3/4/2013
Rock Valley Golf Course:
- Clubhouse Servers & Attendents - Clubhouse help needed.
- Qualifications: Must be 18 years old.
Flexible Hours & Competitive Pay.
How to apply: Email Rock Valley Golf Course at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 712.476.2427.
Job Updated: 3/1/2013
Vans Food Pride:
- Part Time Checkouts & Carry Out - Needed part time help with checking out and carry out.
How to apply: In person
Job Posted: 3/1/2013
- Full Time & Part Time Residential Instructors - Assist in developing an environment that maximizes each persons choice and ability in all their daily routines and living skills. Provide support and taining to individuals as identified in IPP. Ensure individuals physical and mental needs are being acred for by assisting the individuals in arranging necessary appointments. Assisting with transportation as needed and assuring the appropriate medical documentation has been completed. Assist the individuals in planning and implementing individual or small group social/recreational activities. Provide transportation when necessary for shopping trips, banking, business, etc. Assure accurate documentation and filing according to agency and program policies. Promote positive communication and working relationships with all team members and community. Attend monthly inservices. Attend staff members as requested. Support Hope Haven's philosophy, vision, and mission statements. Follow all safety procedures and promotes safety measures among team and clients.
- Qualifications: High School graduate or GED; BA degree or experience in Human Services Field preferred. Ability to work with people, providing support in all aspects of daily living as directed by each person's individual plan. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions. Ability to complete/pass required medication administration course. Ability to complete R.A. course and/or required orientation training and all other agency training requirements. Possess a valid license and ability to acquire an Iowa Type "D" license with endorsement 3 when required. Clearance from a criminal background check and abuse reporting check at time of hire. Negative drug screening.
Benefits for full-time employees include health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short-term disbility insurance, retirement plan, PTO (paid time off), paid holidays, and more.
How to apply: Online at www.hopehaven.org or in person.
Job Updated: 3/1/2013
Valley Machining Company:
- Production Team - We are looking for individuals to join our Production Team. Responsibilities will include producing high quality parts on CNC or Screw Machine, completion of production reports, and machine operation to ensure optimum product quality while maintaining production efficiencies.
- Qualifications: Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment with good performance and dependability is desired. Applicants must be 18 years of age and should possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team. We will train qualified applicants.
VMC is an Employee Owned Company with competitive wages and a full benefits package. VMC offers an air-conditioned work environment. Both day and night shift positions available. Night shift employees earn a $2.00 per hour premium.
How to apply: Please apply online at www.valleymachining.com or in person at 1250 22nd Ave, Rock Valley, IA.
Job Updated: 3/4/2013
Questions? Contact Jim Vander Velde at 712-476-2576, or by email at email@example.com