Job Listings in Rock Valley
- Ag Assistant Customer Service Rep - Shipping Help (Day Shift) - Candidate will answer Ag customer phone calls and assist in Ag shipping. They will receive and respond to Ag customers' questions and comment, take incoming orders from Ag customers, assist in packaging and banding parts for customer orders, and keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Qualifications: Strong computer skills and high attention to detail, professional phone skills, strong interpersonal communication skills, must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Prefer candidates who have a history of stable long-term employment. Must speak and read English fluently.
Kooima Company is located in Rock Valley, IA. The company supplies laser cut and formed steel parts for manufacturing companies throughout the USA. It also manufactures and sells its own line of parts for agricultural machinery.
Benefits for full-time employees include health insurance, dental insurance, voluntary life insurance, voluntary short-term disbility insurance, 401K company match, PTO (paid time off), paid holidays, company-provided shirts, and a monthly bonus program.
How to apply: To apply complete an application online at http://www.kooimacompany.com/careers.html or in person.
Job Posted: 4/12/2013
K&J Body Shop, Inc.:
- Auto Body Repair Technician - Full Time
- Qualifications: Must be experienced in Auto Body repair & refinishing.
- Detail & Clean-Up Help - Hours would be after school and Saturday mornings. Some job duties include clean customer vehicles when completed, clean shop floors, empty waste baskets, put parts away, and change booth filters.
Full Time Benefits include: Health Insurance, IRA - company match, PTO (Paid Time Off), Paid Holidays, Company provided shirts, Yearly Bonus
How to apply: In person at 1403 10th Street, Rock Valley or email email@example.com.
Jobs Posted: 3/4/2013
Hi-Way Chevrolet Buick:
- Full Time Automobile & Light Truck Technician -
- Qualifications: Experience Preferred
Full Benefits including health insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401K, & Competitive Wages
How to apply: In person at 1427 10th Street, Rock Valley, IA or call 712.476.5309.
Job Posted: 3/5/2013
Post Equipment & Metal Recycling:
- Full Time Truck Driver - Gone 2-3 nights a week and home on weekends.
Excellent Salary & Benefits
How to apply: In person at 1995 350th Street, Rock Valley, IA or call 712.476.4500.
Job Updated: 3/5/2013
Super 8 Motel:
- Front Desk Clerk - Basic Job Duties will include setting up breakfast for the guests, checking out the overnight guests, answering the telephone, and helping with laundry & housekeeping. Morning shift is from 6:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. 3-6 days per week.
How to apply: In person at 2111 10th Street, Rock Valley, IA or call 712.476.9388.
Job Posted: 3/4/2013
Rock Valley Golf Course:
- Clubhouse Servers & Attendents - Clubhouse help needed.
- Qualifications: Must be 18 years old.
Flexible Hours & Competitive Pay.
How to apply: Email Rock Valley Golf Course at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 712.476.2427.
Job Updated: 3/1/2013
Vans Food Pride:
- Part Time Checkouts & Carry Out - Needed part time help with checking out and carry out.
How to apply: In person
Job Posted: 3/1/2013
- Full Time & Part Time Residential Instructors - Assist in developing an environment that maximizes each persons choice and ability in all their daily routines and living skills. Provide support and taining to individuals as identified in IPP. Ensure individuals physical and mental needs are being acred for by assisting the individuals in arranging necessary appointments. Assisting with transportation as needed and assuring the appropriate medical documentation has been completed. Assist the individuals in planning and implementing individual or small group social/recreational activities. Provide transportation when necessary for shopping trips, banking, business, etc. Assure accurate documentation and filing according to agency and program policies. Promote positive communication and working relationships with all team members and community. Attend monthly inservices. Attend staff members as requested. Support Hope Haven's philosophy, vision, and mission statements. Follow all safety procedures and promotes safety measures among team and clients.
- Qualifications: High School graduate or GED; BA degree or experience in Human Services Field preferred. Ability to work with people, providing support in all aspects of daily living as directed by each person's individual plan. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions. Ability to complete/pass required medication administration course. Ability to complete R.A. course and/or required orientation training and all other agency training requirements. Possess a valid license and ability to acquire an Iowa Type "D" license with endorsement 3 when required. Clearance from a criminal background check and abuse reporting check at time of hire. Negative drug screening.
Benefits for full-time employees include health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short-term disbility insurance, retirement plan, PTO (paid time off), paid holidays, and more.
How to apply: Online at www.hopehaven.org or in person.
Job Updated: 3/1/2013
Valley Machining Company:
- Production Team - We are looking for individuals to join our Production Team. Responsibilities will include producing high quality parts on CNC or Screw Machine, completion of production reports, and machine operation to ensure optimum product quality while maintaining production efficiencies.
- Qualifications: Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment with good performance and dependability is desired. Applicants must be 18 years of age and should possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team. We will train qualified applicants.
VMC is an Employee Owned Company with competitive wages and a full benefits package. VMC offers an air-conditioned work environment. Both day and night shift positions available. Night shift employees earn a $2.00 per hour premium.
How to apply: Please apply online at www.valleymachining.com or in person at 1250 22nd Ave, Rock Valley, IA.
Job Updated: 3/4/2013
Questions? Contact Jim Vander Velde at 712-476-2576, or by email at email@example.com